Fall Fling Quilting Retreat - Oct. 20-23 2016 at Kenbrook Retreat Center, Lebanon, PA
A Retreat is a great place to work on your PhD* in QUILTING (*Projects Half Done)
The weekend begins at 11 am Thursday and ends with Show and Tell after lunch on Sunday. Registration has several options for your consideration. Thursday early arrivals can bring lunch or enjoy lunch at a nearby restaurant. Girtie and staff will be at Kenbrook from Thursday to Sunday.
- Treat yourself to a quilting "getaway" in a beautiful, secluded setting that includes a lake, woodsy walking trails, a gym and fire ring to enjoy.
- Imagine—no phones, no kids, no work, no cooking, no dishes, no dress code, no cleaning and no quilting interruptions!
- Enjoy a large, well-lit sewing area with room to stretch out to work on holiday or unfinished projects.
- Three nights in a comfortable hotel style room with two beds and private bath.
- Nine awesome meals cooked from scratch and no dishes to wash.
- Shop at well-known quilt shops an easy drive away.
- Unlimited beverages and a snack area with refrigerator
- Opportunities for making new friends and deepening old friendships.
Register online now or by calling 570-380-9672!! Seating is limited and going fast!
Quilter’s Holiday II - May 5-6 2017 at Rolling Pines Golf Course, Berwick PA
Keynote Speaker: Mark Lipinski - creator and Executive Editor of Quilter's Home magazine
You will be hard pressed to find a more entertaining lecture and enjoyable quilting class than one taken with this international quilt teacher, fabric designer, and creator and Executive Editor of Quilter's Home magazine. Mark's no holds barred, brutally honest, riotous talks are half about quilting, half show & tell, and all stand up comedy.
- A High Tea Luncheon
- Vendors for Shopping
- Fun and Laughter